The next meeting of the digital Cultural Content Forum
The 2014 edition of the Digital Cultural Content Forum will take place in Dresden (Germany), from the 11th to the 12th of September.
The focus of this year's edition will be
"THE INVISIBLE INSTITUTION
The Future of Digital Cultural Heritage Content in the Network Society".
Key themes proposed:
- Redefining institutions in the digital space
- The future relationship between the physical and the virtual
- Digital magic: making content visible and the infrastructure disappear
- Defining the digital public space
- The convergence of cultural heritage and research data
- The user and the consumerisation of service
- Surviving in a competitive landscape
- Local use and needs in global communities
- When the digital natives become the digital leaders
The meeting is organised by the Institut für Museumsforschung, Staatlichen Museen zu Berlin, Stiftung Preußischer Kulturbesitz (Institute for Museum Research, State Museums of Berlin, Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation) supported by the BKM - Die Beauftragte der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien (Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media)